Did you know you can access the beautiful Great Barrier Reef from Hervey Bay? Only a short 40 minute flight and you are transported to a beautiful marine environment like no other. White sandy beaches surround a resort nestled out in the middle of nowhere.
Lady Elliot Island is a true coral atoll located at the southernmost tip of the Great Barrier Reef. This island is regarded as having some of the best snorkelling and diving in Australia and is famous for its pristine waters, often exceeding 25 metres visibility. It’s unspoilt coral reef and abundance of spectacular marine life, including turtles and manta rays makes Lady Elliot Island a destination not to be missed. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to see the reef both from the air and below the water. You may even see a whale or two!!
Lady Elliot Day Tour includes:
- Return scenic flights ex Hervey Bay
- 6 -7 hours to explore the island and Reef
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Buffet lunch (hot & cold buffet)
- Snorkel equipment for the day (mask, snorkel, fins)
- Snorkel lesson in resort pool (if required)
- Combined Glass Bottom Boat Tour/Guided Boat Snorkel
- Guided reef walk (subject to tide)
- Fish Feeding
- Full use of resort facilities
- Use of day guest facilities (showers, towels & reef walking shoes)
- Environmental Management Charge
- Fuel levy
Wetsuits available for hire ($15 per day if required)
Flight departs Hervey Bay Airport 8:10am – Arrives Lady Elliot Island 8:50am
Flight departs Lady Elliot Island 4:00pm – Arrives Hervey Bay Airport 4:40pm
Departs daily. Check-in at Hervey Bay Airport 30 minutes prior to departure.