Water Taxi to Kingfisher Bay Resort
Available Friday, Saturday and Sunday / Weekday services available for groups of 10+
Looking for a fun day out? Why not jump aboard YAHOO! The water taxi will take you to Kingfisher Bay Resort on Fraser Island for you to spend the day exploring the tranquility and beauty of the resort and its surrounds. We will even come pick you up from your tourist accommodation so you can enjoy a cold drink around one of the resorts pools.
THINGS TO DO
* Take a self guided bush walk to a scenic lookout (moderate fitness recommended)
* Swim in the resort pools or at the beach
* Enjoy lunch and a refreshing drink poolside at the Sandbar outdoor restaurant
* Walk and explore the resorts sandy shores
* Kayak, canoe, stand-up paddleboard, Segway (hire from the beach hut)
* Fish off the jetty (hire gear from beach hut)
* Relax and soak up the serenity
Departs Hervey Bay - 10.00am, Departs Fraser Island - 2.30pm
If you make your own way to the water taxi we depart from the Whale Bay Marina, Buccaneer Drive, Urangan.
Free parking is available.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to departure for boarding.
This is a high speed vessel so please be prepared for a wind through your hair experience. Its great fun!
Ticket price is for return travel on the same day. Bookings essential.
NO BYO or eskys allowed
YAHOO has a seating capacity for 32 passengers
|Child (4 - 15yrs)||$40.00|