Whale Watch & Fraser Island - COMPARE PACKAGE DEALS
Experience two fantastic natural wonders over two days for one great price. Explore the many picturesque beauty spots of the worlds largest sand island and marvel at the antics of the mighty humpback whale.
Step 1 - Choose a whale watch cruise aboard SPIRIT OF HERVEY BAY
Step 2 - Combine with a Fraser Island Tour of your choice
ALL FRASER ISLAND TOURS include:
- courtesy pickup from your tourist accommodation, followed by a 30 minute barge cruise across the Great Sandy Strait to Fraser Island, watch out for dolphins and dugongs.
- Drive along the sand tracks through ancient lush rainforests to CENTRAL STATION, a former forestry camp.
- Walk along the boardwalk of WANGGOOLBA CREEK, known as the invisible creek due to its crystal clear waters.
- Travel up famous 75 MILE BEACH to see the burst of colours of the sands of the PINNACLES.
- Stop for a swim in ELI CREEK as it flows swiftly through the dunes or take a walk around its banks
- LAKE MACKENZIE is Fraser’s most beautiful fresh water lake so why not take a swim in the crystal clear waters or just relax on its white sandy beaches.
- Visit the MAHENO SHIPWRECK and learn about its troubled past and how it ended up on Fraser Island's beach.
|Food Included||Vehicle type||Fares from||Extras|
|4WD coach||$285 Adult|
Morning tea & picnic lunch & afternoon tea
|4WD coach||$290 Adult||Bottled water|
|HUMMER*||4 Max||Morning tea & picnic lunch & afternoon tea||Hummer||$375 Adult||Alcohol** & bottled water|
|UNIQUE*||7 Max||Morning tea & picnic lunch||4WD Landcruiser||$340 Adult||Alcohol**. Visit champagne pools|
|PREMIUM*||18 Max||Morning tea & al a carte lunch||4WD coach||$320 Adult||Alcohol**|
* Click on tour for further information **Alcohol is limited
DURATION: 2 Days (approx.)