Whales & Fraser Explorer Day Tour Combo
Explore two natural wonders over two days for one great price.
YOUR FRASER EXPLORER DAY TOUR:
- Your adventure begins with a courtesy pickup from your tourist accommodation approx 7.30am
- A 30 minute barge cruise across the Great Sandy Strait to Fraser Island, watch out for dolphins and dugongs.
- Drive along the sand tracks through ancient lush rainforests to CENTRAL STATION, a former forestry camp.
- Walk along the boardwalk of WANGGOOLBA CREEK, known as the invisible creek due to its crystal clear waters.
- Travel up famous 75 MILE BEACH to see the burst of colours of the sands of the PINNACLES.
- Stop for a swim in ELI CREEK as it flows swiftly through the dunes or take a walk around its banks
- LAKE MACKENZIE is Fraser’s most beautiful fresh water lake. Take a swim in the crystal clear waters or just relax on its white sandy beaches.
- Visit the MAHENO SHIPWRECK and learn about its troubled past and how it ended up on Fraser beach
- Meals - Buffet lunch at EURONG BEACH RESORT
- 4 x 4 Coach capacity - 45 Guests maximum
You must provide car seat/capsule for any child travelling with you from 0 - 7 years.
SCENIC PLANE FLIGHTS: over the island are available for approximately $110 per person (cash only), please ask your tour guide for further information.
YOUR WHALE WATCH CRUISE:
3/4 Day Whale Watch: 8.30am to 2.00pm - Includes MORNING TEA & BUFFET LUNCH
- FREE transfers from tourist accommodation or FREE parking at Whale Bay Marina
- FREE souvenir whale DVD
- FREE WiFi
- Expert commentary on the whales and features of Fraser Island
- Guaranteed sightings or full refund (10/8/ - 10/10) or free return cruise outside these dates
- 5 viewing decks spread over 4 levels allowing you to move around at your leisure
- Hydrophone equipped to listen to the whales singing
- Largest Underwater Viewing Rooms with windows to spy the whales underwater
- Whale / Dolphin Cameras – for action between the hull of the boat relayed live to to onboard tv
- Our fast boat means you get maximum time to spend with the whales, less travelling
- Kids activities including colouring-in, toys, activity booklet etc
- Extra comfortable, luxurious and stable catamaran
- 28 Years family owned and operated whale watching business
- Friendly and inviting atmosphere suitable for all ages
- Whole lot of fun