Explorer Tour - Buffet Lunch @ K'gari Beach Resort + 40 pax max - from $369
Explore two natural wonders over two days for one great price.
YOUR FRASER EXPLORER DAY TOUR:
- Your adventure begins with a courtesy pickup from your tourist accommodation approx 7.30am
- A 30 minute barge cruise across the Great Sandy Strait to Fraser Island, watch out for dolphins and dugongs.
- Drive along the sand tracks through ancient lush rainforests to CENTRAL STATION, a former forestry camp.
- Walk along the boardwalk of WANGGOOLBA CREEK, known as the invisible creek due to its crystal clear waters.
- Travel up famous 75 MILE BEACH to see the burst of colours of the sands of the PINNACLES.
- Stop for a swim in ELI CREEK as it flows swiftly through the dunes or take a walk around its banks
- LAKE MACKENZIE is Fraser’s most beautiful fresh water lake. Take a swim in the crystal clear waters or just relax on its white sandy beaches.
- Visit the MAHENO SHIPWRECK and learn about its troubled past and how it ended up on Fraser beach
- Meals - Buffet lunch at K'GARI BEACH RESORT
- 4 x 4 Coach capacity - 40 Guests maximum
You must provide car seat/capsule for any child travelling with you from 1 - 7 years. This tour is not suitable for babies under 1 year old.
SCENIC PLANE FLIGHTS: over the island are available for approximately $110 per person (cash only), please ask your tour guide for further information.
YOUR WHALE WATCH CRUISE:
1/2 Day Whale Watch: 8.30am to 1.00pm OR 1.30pm to 5.30pm - Includes MORNING or AFTERNOON tea
- FREE transfers from tourist accommodation or FREE parking at Whale Bay Marina
- FREE WiFi
- Expert commentary on the whales and features of Fraser Island
- Guaranteed sightings or free return cruise
- 5 viewing decks spread over 4 levels allowing you to move around at your leisure
- Hydrophone equipped to listen to the whales singing
- Large Underwater Viewing Rooms with windows to spy the whales underwater
- Our fast boat means you get maximum time to spend with the whales, less travelling
- Kids activity book and toys etc
- Extra comfortable, luxurious and stable catamaran
- 32 Years family owned and operated whale watching business
- Friendly and inviting atmosphere suitable for all ages
- Whole lot of fun