Explore Fraser Island on a 4WD Day Tour - COMPARE ALL TOURS from $213 Adult
A quick overview of the different Fraser Island tours on offer from Hervey Bay.
ALL FRASER ISLAND TOURS include:
- Courtesy pickup from your tourist accommodation, followed by a 30 minute barge cruise across the Great Sandy Strait waterways to Fraser Island, watch out for dolphins and dugongs.
- Drive along the sand tracks through ancient lush rainforests to CENTRAL STATION, a former forestry camp.
- Walk along the boardwalk of WANGGOOLBA CREEK, known as the invisible creek due to its crystal clear waters.
- Travel up famous 75 MILE BEACH to see the burst of colours of the sands of the PINNACLES.
- Stop for a swim in ELI CREEK as it flows swiftly through the dunes or take a walk around its banks
- LAKE MACKENZIE is Fraser’s most beautiful fresh water lake so why not take a swim in the crystal clear waters or just relax on its white sandy beaches.
- Visit the MAHENO SHIPWRECK and learn about its troubled past and how it ended up on Fraser Island's beach.
|Fraser Island tour||Passenger No||Food Included||Vehicle Type||Fares From||Extras|
|Explorer*||45 Max||Buffet Lunch||4WD coach||$239 Ad|
|Experience*||16 Max||Morning & Afternoon tea & picnic lunch||4WD coach||$213 Ad||Bottled water|
Morning tea & a la carte lunch
|4WD coach||$275 Ad||Alcohol**|
|Exclusive*||7 Max||Morning tea & picnic lunch||4WD Landcruiser||
|Hummer*||4 Max||Morning & Afternoon tea & picnic lunch||Hummer||$295 Ad||Alcohol** & bottled water|
* Click on tour for further information **Alcohol is limited
*** Climb up INDIAN HEAD, the most eastern coastal headland for a spectacular outlook over the ocean
If unable to access Indian Head and alternate beauty spot will be visited.