Fraser Explorer Day Tour
SORRY, no whales at the moment, but the world heritage listed Fraser Island is right on our doorstep waiting to be explored
Why not visit world heritage listed Fraser Island and explore its many picturesque beauty spots.
Fares: Adult - $185, Child - $125
PEAK: Adult - $205, Child - $135 (21 December 2017 to 20 January 2018):
YOUR FRASER EXPLORER DAY TOUR:
TOUR TIME: Approx 7.30am to 6.00pm
- Your adventure begins with a courtesy pickup from your tourist accommodation
- A 30 minute barge cruise across the Great Sandy Strait to Fraser Island, watch out for dolphins and dugongs.
- Drive along the sand tracks through ancient lush rainforests to CENTRAL STATION, a former forestry camp.
- Walk along the boardwalk of WANGGOOLBA CREEK, known as the invisible creek due to its crystal clear waters.
- Travel up famous 75 MILE BEACH to see the burst of colours of the sands of the PINNACLES.
- Stop for a swim in ELI CREEK as it flows swiftly through the dunes or take a walk around its banks
- LAKE MACKENZIE is Fraser’s most beautiful fresh water lake. Take a swim in the crystal clear waters or just relax on its white sandy beaches.
- Visit the MAHENO SHIPWRECK and learn about its troubled past and how it ended up on Fraser beach
- National Park fees & transfers (includes return ferry)
- Air conditioned 4x4 tour bus with panoramic windows and seatbelts
- A fun day with an experienced and friendly guide
- Meals - Buffet lunch at EURONG BEACH RESORT
- Coach capacity - 45 Guests maximum
WHAT TO BRING: your camera, swimsuit, towel, flat walking shoes, sunscreen, hat, jacket, sunglasses, water bottle, insect repellent, money for drinks and refreshments available at the bakery (or bring your own morning and afternoon tea) and souvenirs etc.
You must provide car seat/capsule for any child travelling with you from 0 - 5 years.
SCENIC PLANE FLIGHTS: over the island are available for approximately $100 per person (cash only), please ask you tour guide for further information.
|Child (4 - 14yrs)||$125.00|