Whale Watch Cruise & Fraser Island Day Tour ~ ~ ~ COMPARE PACKAGE DEALS
Experience two fantastic natural wonders over two days for one great price. Explore the many picturesque beauty spots of the worlds largest sand island and marvel at the antics of the mighty humpback whale.
Step 1 - Choose an AM or PM whale watch cruise aboard SPIRIT OF HERVEY BAY
Step 2 - Choose a Fraser Island Day Tour of your choice
ALL FRASER ISLAND DAY TOURS include the following beauty spots itinerary:
- courtesy pickup from your tourist accommodation, followed by a 30 minute barge cruise across the Great Sandy Strait to Fraser Island, watch out for dolphins and dugongs.
- Drive along the sand tracks through ancient lush rainforests to CENTRAL STATION, a former forestry camp.
- Walk along the boardwalk of WANGGOOLBA CREEK, known as the invisible creek due to its crystal clear waters.
- Travel up famous 75 MILE BEACH to see the burst of colours of the sands of the PINNACLES.
- Stop for a swim in ELI CREEK as it flows swiftly through the dunes or take a walk around its banks
- LAKE MACKENZIE is Fraser’s most beautiful fresh water lake so why not take a swim in the crystal clear waters or just relax on its white sandy beaches.
- Visit the MAHENO SHIPWRECK and learn about its troubled past and how it ended up on Fraser Island's beach.
|Food Included||Vehicle type||Fares from||Extras|
|4WD coach||$299 Adult|
Morning tea & picnic lunch & afternoon tea
|4WD coach||$283 Adult||Bottled water|
|HUMMER*||4 Max||Morning tea & picnic lunch & afternoon tea||Hummer||$380 Adult||Alcohol** & bottled water|
|UNIQUE*||7 Max||Morning tea & picnic lunch||4WD Landcruiser||
|Alcohol**. Visit champagne pools|
|PREMIUM*||18 Max||Morning tea & al a carte lunch||4WD coach||$320 Adult||Alcohol**|
* Click on tour for further information **Alcohol is limited
*** Fraser Unique tour is the only tour to also visit and Climb up INDIAN HEAD, the most eastern coastal headland for a spectacular outlook over the ocean and Swim amongst the bubbles of the CHAMPAGNE POOLS or relax in one of the other tranquil swimming holes
DURATION: 2 Days (approx.)