Whale Watch + K'gari (Fraser Island) 2 Day Package
Explore two natural wonders of the Fraser Coast. A duo not to be missed! Spend a half day cruising the beautiful blue waters of Hervey Bay and another full day exploring the picturesque K'gari. Tours can be taken in any order you wish, depending on availability. Book Now for your next exciting adventure!
ALL OF THE K'GARI ( FRASER ISLAND ) 4WD TOURS BELOW VISIT THE FOLLOWING BEAUTY SPOTS:
- Courtesy pickup from your tourist accommodation, followed by a 30 minute barge cruise across the Great Sandy Strait waterways to K'gari, keep a watch out for dolphins and dugongs.
- Drive along the sand tracks through ancient lush rainforests to CENTRAL STATION, a former forestry camp.
- Walk along the boardwalk of WANGGOOLBA CREEK, known as the invisible creek due to its crystal clear waters.
- Travel up famous 75 MILE BEACH to see the burst of colours of the sands of the PINNACLES.
- Stop for a swim in ELI CREEK as it flows swiftly through the dunes or take a walk around its banks
- LAKE MACKENZIE is K'gari'’s most beautiful fresh water lake so why not take a swim in the crystal clear waters or just relax on its white sandy beaches.
- Visit the MAHENO SHIPWRECK and learn about its troubled past and how it ended up on Fraser Island's beach.
THE DIFFERENCE WITH EACH TOUR IS THE TYPE OF VEHICLE YOU TRAVEL ON AND WHAT MEALS ARE INCLUDED. TAKE A LOOK BELOW FOR A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT TO EXPECT. Oh don't forget to take a look at the photos in the Fraser Island gallery to get an even better idea of what you encounter
FARES ARE FOR THE COMBO PACKAGE AND INCLUDE BOTH THE WHALE WATCHING CRUISE AND K'GARI 4WD DAY TOUR
|Fraser Island tour||Passenger||Food Included||Vehicle Type||Fares From||Extras|
|Explorer*||40 Max||Buffet Lunch||4WD coach||$379 Ad|
|Experience*||16 Max||Morning & Afternoon tea & picnic lunch||4WD coach||$375 Ad||Bottled water|
|Fantastic||6 Max||Morning & Afternoon tea & picnic lunch||4WD landcruiser||
Alcohol** & bottled water
|Exclusive||4 Max||Morning & Afternoon tea & picnic lunch||
|$450 Ad||Alcohol** & bottled water|
* Click on tour for further information **Alcohol is limited