Whales & Fraser Hummer Day Tour Combo
WOWSERS! What about touring beautiful Fraser Island in your own private HUMMER? Pick a day for this exclusive thrill and pick your whale watch cruise date, easy! Be exclusive - maximum 4 guests per Fraser Island tour.
|Spirit of Hervey Bay||$360 Adult||$350 Adult|
|YAHOO||$345 Adult||$345 Adult|
Off Peak:16 July to 16 September & 3 October to 30 October - Tours: Spirit 3/4 day whales & Yahoo 3 Hour whales
Peak: 17 July to 2 October - Tours: Spirit 1/2 day whales & Yahoo 3 Hour whales
YOUR FRASER ISLAND HUMMER TOUR:
- Courtesy pickup from your Hervey Bay tourist accommodation approx 7.30am
- Barge crossing from River Heads to Fraser Island
- Drive along the sand tracks through ancient lush rainforests to CENTRAL STATION, a former forestry camp.
- Walk along the boardwalk of WANGGOOLBA CREEK, known as the invisible creek due to its crystal clear waters
- Take a swim in the crystal clear waters of LAKE MCKENZIE or just relax on its white sandy beaches.
- Travel up famous 75 MILE BEACH to see the burst of colours of the sand cliffs known as the PINNACLES
- Stop for a swim in ELI CREEK as it flows swiftly through the dunes or take a walk around its banks
- Visit the MAHENO SHIPWRECK and learn about its troubled past and how it ended up on Fraser beach
- Guaranteed small group size – maximum 4 guests per tour
- Meals and beverages - Morning tea: muffin bar, tea & coffee, Lunch: picnic lunch with cold cut meats, rolls, wraps, salads, water, cold beer, Red and White Wine, beer, soft drink or juice. Afternoon tea: champagne, strawberries & chocolate truffles
- Bottled water available throughout the day.
You must provide car seat/capsule for any child travelling with you from 0 - 7 years.
YOUR WHALE WATCH CRUISE:
3/4 Day Whale Watch (off peak): 8.30am to 2.00pm
Includes MORNING TEA & BUFFET LUNCH
1/2 Day Whale Watch (peak): 8.30am to 12.30pm or 1.30pm to 5.30pm
Includes MORNING or AFTERNOON TEA
Tour time is approximate as sometimes the whales just don't let us leave them.
YOUR WHALE WATCH:
- FREE Transfers from tourist accommodation or FREE parking at Whale Bay Marina
- FREE souvenir whale DVD
- FREE WiFi
- Expert commentary on the whales and features of Fraser Island
- Guaranteed sightings or full refund (10/8/ - 10/10) or free return cruise outside these
- 5 viewing decks spread over 4 levels allowing you to move around at your leisure·
- Hydrophone equipped to listen to the whales singing·
- Largest Underwater Viewing Rooms with windows to spy the whales underwater
- Whale / Dolphin Cameras – for action between the hull of the boat relayed live to to
- onboard tv screens·
- Our fast boat means you get maximum time to spend with the whales, less travelling·
- Kids activities including colouring-in, toys, activity booklet etc·
- Extra comfortable, luxurious and stable catamaran·
- 28 Years family owned and operated whale watching business·
- Friendly and inviting atmosphere suitable for all ages·
- Whole lot of fun